This is a fascinating list of 13 things mentally strong people should not do in order to achieve success. It is fascinating because if you don’t stop doing these things you can never be successful doing things that successful people do. In her book, “13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do,” author Amy Morin writes that developing mental strength is a “three-pronged approach.” These 13 things will always hinder your success. There is a more detailed description here. And, if you want to explore even further, the book is available here.
Here are 13 things mentally strong people do not do, according to Morin:
1. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves
2. They don’t give away their power.
3. They don’t shy away from change.
4. They don’t focus on things they can’t control.
5. They don’t worry about pleasing everyone.
6. They don’t fear taking calculated risks.
7. They don’t dwell on the past.
8. They don’t make the same mistakes over and over.
9. They don’t resent other people’s success.
10. They don’t give up after the first failure.
11. They don’t fear alone time.
12. They don’t feel the world owes them anything.
13. They don’t expect immediate results.