Standard Urine Specimen Programs for Department Of Transportation (DOT) Testing and non-DOT Testing
Every company stands to benefit from a professionally planned and executed substance abuse management program. We work with DOT regulated and Non-DOT regulated clients to design a program that meets client objectives of a safer and more productive workforce, while keeping costs low and reducing liability. And we can deliver a comprehensive solution for clients that fall under various modes of the federally mandated substance abuse testing programs governed by the DOT. Our program is intended to allow you to focus on your core business while we ensure.
eCup and eReader Urine Specimen Programs
We include access to almost 10,000 collection locations more than 5,000 service locations, and more than 3,000 clinic locations that are equipped with the eScreen Drugs of Abuse Screening System (including the patented eCup® and eReader® rapid-screening drug-test technology). These clinics can perform the lab-based specimen collections, breath alcohol tests, physical exams and medical services you need to meet your efforts to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Advantages of the eScreen Provider Network include:
- Thousands of nationwide collection sites for expanded coverage in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and many international collection locations.
• A paperless, electronic chain-of-custody form (eCCF™) at technology-enabled locations.
• 15-minute negative drug test results using eScreen’s patented screening technology.
• The option to create a customized collection network to meet your specific program’s needs.
• Onsite employee drug testing and medical services.
• Clinics that offer a comprehensive choice of services, from drug screens and BATs to physical exams, medical services, blood tests and more.
Nationwide Collection Sites
We have established partnerships with some of the country’s largest third party administrators. So no matter if you use a regular urine testing program or the eCup program, we can provide access to thousands of collection-sites in the USA and Canada and Mexico. Our expansive collection-provider network ensures that you have the clinic coverage you need—no matter how many employees you test and no matter how far across the country they are spread.